HOW CAN I RETURN MY ORDER
- Please try your Bullpadel products before opening any labels.
- You have 14 days as from when you receive the good to return it.
- You have have to inform us about the return by ordinary post at: Play Padel Pty Ltd – Bullpadel Australia, 24 Oceanic Drive, Floreat WA 6014 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT CAN I RETURN?
- If you receive your product and the size is not the appropriate, you may change the size within 14 days of your purchase.
- If you change your mind you can return it.
- The product must be in perfect conditions, unworn, sealed and with its labels on.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RETURN A PRODUCT?
- The amount of the refund will be the value of the returned products, and may or may not include the initial shipping charge as the case may be:
- If the product is damaged, defective or the item does not correspond to the one you ordered, we will take care of the return costs.
- In the case of a voluntary return, the return costs are on your account.
- The cost of sending the return will be paid by the customer except in case of tare or manufacturing defect. Otherwise, you must order the return of the goods, the costs will be at your expense.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND AFTER A RETURN?
- Payment reimbursement shall be made no longer than within fourteen (14) days after the date on which we have received your return and checked its condition.
- The refund of the amount of the orders object of return will always be made through the same means of payment used for the order.
WHAT IS THE RETURNS POLICY?
- The products offered on bullpadel.com are covered by a legal guarantee of 2 years from the delivery of the products. This guarantee will not cover those products that have undergone any type of modification with respect to their original composition. When the return is covered by the guarantee, Bullpadel will be responsible for transport costs.
- Customers resident in Australia are guaranteed by law the right to cancel the contract to purchase a product for a maximum period of 14 calendar days after receiving the item. This right is applicable to all our products. In this case, the return costs will be borne by the customer.
- When we receive the returned product, and after checking that it is not used or damaged, we will refund the payment. For the refund of the payment we use the same means of payment that you have used for the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed to something different. We can deny the payment reimbursement until we have received the returned merchandise or until you prove that you have sent the merchandise, depending on the first thing that happens.
- Our online store does not offer the option to make direct changes of the ordered items. In case you do not want to keep an item, send us a declaration of cancellation and return the merchandise to us in accordance with our return information and simply make a new order to receive the returned item, for example, in a different size or color.
CONDITIONS TO MAKE A REFUND
- The product keeps its original packaging and has not been used.
- The original labels have not been removed.
- It has not been manipulated (for example, in the case of a racket, that no overgrips or protectors have been incorporated).
- It has not been damaged by misuse or negligence.
- It was purchased at bullpadel.com.au
WHAT HAPPENS IF I’M NOT AT HOME WHEN THE PARCEL ARRIVES?
If you’re not at home, will leave a notice of delivery in your mailbox and a warning by e-mail with specific instructions for organising the delivery/collection. You will have a maximum of 10 days to organize it.
- If you’re not at home, will leave a notice of delivery in your mailbox and a warning by e-mail with specific instructions for organising the delivery/collection. You will have a maximum of 10 days to organize it.